By placing an order through this website you agree to the DOA guidelines which are as follows:
- You must sign and receive the package on the FIRST delivery attempt or our guarantee is void.
- Packages shipped to a FedEx hold facility must be picked up within the first three hours of arriving or guarantee is void.
- We must receive email notice about DOA from you within 2 hours of delivery.
- A clear photo of the dead specimen still in the bag it was shipped in, must be included in your email.
- You will not dispose of the dead coral as we may ask that the coral skeleton be shipped back to us in order to further evaluate your claim.
- You understand that corals stress during shipment. In the event that a coral arrives stressed or damaged we ask that you allow 1-2 weeks for the coral to be evaluated for credit. Given the right care, many corals bounce back and quickly recover from shipping stress.
- DOA credits will be applied in the form of Web Store Credit towards another order.
- THERE ARE NO CASH REFUNDS & THERE IS NO REFUND ON SHIPPING.
- Delays due to weather, mechanical failures, etc. which result in loss will not be covered under our Arrive Alive Policy.
- We are not responsible for errors in acclimation, general care (over or under lighting, water flow, water chemistry, temperature, or inter species coral aggression).
If you are unsure about something, please ask. We are happy to help!